<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://box5313.temp.domains/~booksiha

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Introduction

Okay, so I probably should've looked at that and thought about where I should book my hols to and finally getting some more flippin' driving lessons (may be blogging about that later). However, not having much money and being lucky enough to have a long holiday coming up where I had already decided to read some books I got around to thinking about the many many books I have always meant to read or have started and never finished. Then I thought about how I could inspire myself to finish them. I'm an English graduate who misses writing about what I'm reading and reading around it, so I thought I could write a blog. Don't think I will manage to finish this project anytime soon, and I don't really want to give myself a time limit, I'm just going to try and read one of the books on my book 'bucket list' for at least half an hour a day and blog about it when I feel like it. Along the way, I may end up blogging about other stuff and the other books I'm reading at the moment, but the main purpose is the book bucket list. Don't know if I will be advertising this blog either (I'm not really an awesome publicist of the stuff I do on the internet, and most of the blogging I've done in the past has been more like an online diary) but if anyone ends up reading this, enjoy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home