<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://box5313.temp.domains/~booksiha

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, July 30, 2012

Over to Infinite Jest...

...Which I have been looking forward to. Started last summer (I think), obtained from the library, I didn't manage to finish it and eventually regretfully returned it. Since then it's been living in ebook form on my Kindle (one of the first books I paid for on there), although I have read a book of essays by David Foster Wallace I enjoyed. Again, a tricky book but I think it will help if I have a guide to the order of subsidised time in front of me, as I remember this being an element I found difficult last time. I have also found a fantastic guide showing different character relationships.

Although there is not a lot of reason to the order I'm reading books in, I suppose I feel like something a bit more modern and as I have been dealing with footnotes I thought I'd carry on with it. Although there are guides available, I'm going to try and read it without, but will refer to the internet as and when I feel like it. Anyway, I have already been looking for useful sites for long enough, so I am going to stop looking around on the internet and start reading the book, already.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home