<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://box5313.temp.domains/~booksiha

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, July 27, 2012

We laughed, we cried, we tried not to burn the damn book...

So, I finished the first of my epic quest to read books I've never read. So pleased to have finished Ulysses. 

In the course of looking for images, I've found several girls who seem to have quotations from the book tattooed onto various bits of themselves. Can't say I'll be doing that.

Bravely onto writing about the last few chapters and writing a review, hopefully by the end of the day as I am ready to get on with the next book.   

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home