<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://box5313.temp.domains/~booksiha

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, February 8, 2016

Less drowing in books

A brief update:

1. I finally finished  The Cornish Trilogy. Very good book and I'm looking forward to reading more Robertson Davies when I have less currently reading books on my list.

2. Finished The Shadow of the Wind and The Angel's Game. Shadow was pretty good. Angel was a bit...well bonkers. 

3. Finished The Astors. Okay, but a bit forgettable. I am now on An Intimate History of Marie Antoinette off the old Kindle unlimited list. 

4. Working on finishing a couple more soon, altho I got a bit distracted by Havisham. This week I have mostly been reading American Tabloid, The Name of the Rose, a bit of War and Peace and a bit of my current Poldark. I read a bit of A Little Life today. The Quincunx needs a bit of work and I can't really stop for too long with War and Peace because I will lose my thread and get bored of the war bits! It's currently not a thrill ride, that's all I'm saying.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home